Target Fund 100

Portfolio Objectives

Fund 100 is the most aggressive of the target portfolios and seeks maximum capital appreciation by investing approximately 93% of its net assets in a broad range of domestic and international equity investment funds. The remaining 7% of its net assets are invested in real asset investment funds. This strategy is only appropriate for […]